• Every Monday: Al-Anon-7:00 p.m. at Dallas-Dodd Presbyterian Church, 1244 Wares Cross Road, LaGrange.
• The “Movers and Shakers” Line Dance class will be held at Springfield Baptist Church / Hogansville, GA on Mondays at 6pm to 7pm. Class is free.
• The Optimist Club of LaGrange meets for lunch every Monday at noon at the Mike Daniel Recreation Center. We would love for anyone to come out and see what we are all about. We are always looking for new members! For more information contact Natalie Phillips, (706) 883-6138
• Every Tuesday: LaGrange Lions Club meets every Tuesday at noon at the Highland Country Club. We would love for anyone to come out and see what we are all about. We are always looking for new members!
• Every Wednesday: Preschool Story Time at LaGrange Memorial Library at 10:30 a.m. Enjoy stories, fingerplays, songs and a craft. Family Life Center Chapel. Enter where you see the black canopy on Church St. For additional information, call First Baptist Church office at (706) 884-5631.
• Kiwanis Club meets every Thursday at noon at the Highland Country Club. We would love for anyone to come out and see what we are all about.
• Every Tuesday & Wednesday: No matter what your problem with food-compulsive undereating, overeating, food addiction, anorexia, bulimia, binge eating,purging by vomiting or laxative use, or overexercising. There is a solution. You are not alone anymore!!! The meetings has no cost or dues. It will take place at First Baptist on the Square Church Street on Tuesday at 7:15 pm and Wednesday at 1 pm. For information call: 706-884-9925.
• Every Tuesday and Friday: Oil Painting Classes: From 12 to 4 p.m. at the Active Life Senior Center, 140 Ragland Street, LaGrange, GA.
Beginners or advanced are welcome. Open to all adults, 55 and over. For additional information contact Donna Bailey 706-884-6998.
• The Active Life at 140 Ragland Street offers many different types of activities for Adults 55+. Any class offered after 5:00 pm is open to Adults of All Ages.
Tuesday: 2:30pmPickleball.5:45pmBeginnersLine Dance Lessons. 7 pm Advanced Line Dance Lessons.
Wednesday: 11:00 a.m. Beginners Line Dance Lessons. 1 pm Intermediate Line Dance Lessons.
Thursday: 1 pm Advanced Line Dance Lessons. Thursday: 7pm–8pm Ballroom Dance lessons.The cost for the lessons is $100 per couple for a 5-week session (new class begins 11/29/18). Friday 1pm Chair Volleyball.
2nd Friday of the month: 8 pm – 10 pm Ballroom Dance. The cost is $20.00 per couple and includes a complimentary dance lesson that begins at 7 pm.
3rd Saturday of the month: 7 pm – 10 pm Country Music Dance. The cost is $6.00 per person.
• Eating Disorder – 12 Step Support Group OA, First Baptist Baptist on the Square Wednesday: 1:08 pm, Room 108 Phone: 706-594-7145
• Every Thursday: Celebrate Recovery (a self help program for anyone with hurts, habits, hangups). Join us every Thursday evening… dinner served 6pm, if you wish, followed by program 6:30-8pm. Held in the First Baptist Church on the Square’s